Reception Assistant & Public Relations Coordinator
Paige is a student from Rochester Hills, MI who is majoring in International Relations and History with a minor in German. They hope to work in non-profits or higher education.
Fun Facts about Paige Lawson:
- What is your favorite quote?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde
- What volunteer or passion projects do you do outside of work?
Human rights advocacy is a huge part of what I do outside of work. I advocate for more equitable rights and treatment of the LGBTQ+ community, women, people of color, persons with disabilities, and anybody who has been oppressed by society.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
To do what you love - not what you're told to love
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
My favorite place in the world is my family’s cottage on the lake in northern Michigan. It has always been a place of great joy and fun.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was history and government.