Michigan State University provides services and accommodations to persons with visual disabilities for both academic and workplace settings. The Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities fosters independence by helping students and employees harness appropriate strategies and resources for success. We look forward to maximizing your experience at MSU!
The RCPD is a state and national leader in providing opportunity, autonomy and self-sufficiency for individuals with visual disabilities, ranging from partial sight to total blindness.
- Getting Started with RCPD: Registering with Accommodations
- Disability Documentation
- MSU Disability and Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Housing and Campus Life Accommodations
- Confidentiality and Mandatory Reporting
- Implementing Accommodations: Student, Employee
- Service Animal Policy
- Assistance Animal Policy
- Dispute resolution: in the case you experience a disagreement regarding disability determination or appropriateness of accommodations, please review this page/process.
- Architectural Accessibility at MSU
- Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (Formerly the Michigan Commission for the Blind)-Lansing Office, (800) 292-4200
- Assistive Technology
- Housing & Campus Life
- MSU Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- Job Accessibility Network (JAN)
- MSU Employee Assistance Program
- Tower Guard
- MSU Neighborhood Student Success Collaborative (NSSC) Resources
- RCPD/MRS Careers Collaborative
- Accessible Textbooks/Media
- Student Resources