Housing & Campus Living Services

MSU offers a variety of on-campus living facilities. Each living environment features unique design and atmosphere. Most housing facilities offer units that meet the needs of students with disabilities. These units are integrated into the general housing complexes to more fully include students with disabilities in mainstream campus life.  Students with dietary concerns will find a range of opportunities in the MSU culinary system via MSU Eat at State.

Requesting Housing Accommodations

To request housing accommodations, you should register with the RCPD. Your Disability Specialist will facilitate housing accommodations or assist with dietary concerns.

Some of the most wheelchair accessible facilities include:

  • Case Hall
  • Holmes Hall
  • Shaw Hall
  • Snyder/Phillips Hall
  • Mason/Abbot Hall
  • Van Hoosen Apartments
  • Wilson Hall
  • Owen Graduate Center
  • University Village Apartments (4 bedroom, two bath)
  • Spartan Village (one or two bedroom, one bath)

Visit the Campus Living Services website for more information on campus housing.

Individuals interested in accessible housing options off-campus may contact the Capital Area Center for Independent Living (CACIL) to inquire about housing resources in the community.