How do I make arrangements to have my service animal in University housing?

October 12th, 2007

Students and employees with a disability who wish to utilize a service animal in the classroom or University office must register with the Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD). For use of a service animal by a resident or potential resident in University housing, see Policy, Guidelines and Procedures for Residents with Service Animals in University Housing