How do I advertise that I need a personal assistant?

October 10th, 2007

First, create an advertisement or posting with your contact information and a brief job description. Your RCPD specialist can assist with PCA advertisement samples for you to review. Individuals are encouraged to post their ads in residence halls, the MSU Nursing School, Medical School, local churches, student organizations, and MSU Broadcasting Services (with guidance from RCPD). For students and employees interested in contracting services from local agencies, you can obtain a listing from RCPD or the Capital Area Center for Independent Living (CACIL).