Alisar is a student originally from Syria and lives in Michigan. Alisar is majoring in Psychology in hopes of becoming a mental health counselor.
Fun Facts about Alisar Alabdullah:
- What are you passionate about?
I'm super passionate about traveling and getting to experience different ways of living and cultures around the world.
- Before working at MSU, what was the most unusual or interesting job you had?
I did a Work-Travel experience on a Caribbean island called St. Croix!
- What is your favorite movie and why?
The Pursuit of Happyness. I love this movie because it shows how we can still find happiness and success even when the circumstances of life might slow us down sometimes.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
To be a result of my decisions and not my circumstances.
- What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
Graduating high school and working on getting a college degree in a foreign country with English being my second language.